With the aim of providing after-school programmes that are interactive and educational, this non-profit engages children in a surfing community to attend vocational and livelihood courses as well as mentoring programs. Volunteers are expected to participate as a facilitator, mentor, and coach for these programmes.
- Alternative Learning System (ALS)
- After School Vocational Programmes
- Sustainable Livelihood Programmes
- Mentoring Programmes
- Intercultural Learning
- Community development approaches and strategies
- Facilitation of vocational and livelihood education programmes
- Increased knowledge and appreciation of different cultures
The team at AFS Philippines are looking forward to discussing the programmes with you and can be called or Whatsapp’d on +63 917 654 7282 between 6am and 10am.
Alternatively apply now and we’ll call you back.