This program involves a non-profit that engages out-of-school-youth (OSY) in urban and rural areas to restore unique natural resources with a holistic approach. Through a goal-based residential program, the OSY undergo experiential learning projects in trail building, bioengineering, plant cultivation, and organic farming, while building an educational nature park at the site. You will be expected to participate in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of these programmes.
- Environment Conservation & Preservation
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable Livelihood
- Healthy & Balance Ecosystem
- Improving Urban and Rural Living Conditions
- Intercultural Learning
- Environmental Restoration
- Sustainable Efforts towards Greener Environment
- Projects & Proposal Writing
- Increased knowledge and appreciation of different cultures
The team at AFS Philippines are looking forward to discussing the programmes with you and can be called or Whatsapp’d on +63 917 654 7282 between 6am and 10am.
Alternatively apply now and we’ll call you back.